- Before application Liquid Rubber has a thin, paint like consistency but dries to a seamless rubber membrane with excellent strength, elasticity and adhesion to just about any surface.
- Liquid Rubber will form a thick coating which will not oxidize, craze, crack, loosen or scale.
- It withstands soil stresses and resists attack from alkali, acids, salts and moisture.
- Liquid Rubber can be used to protect metals used in corrugated iron, metal and concrete feeding troughs, and silos.
- Liquid Rubber is also used to seal small cracks in masonry, water troughs and to seal leaks in rusty metal roofs.
- Liquid Rubber is a versatile sealant for garages, sheds, industrial uses and on the farm.
Find out more about protecting your leaking roof and gutters here.