Liquid Rubber Top Coat – PREMATHANE Grey 15L
The Ultimate Waterproof Coating!
Premathane can be applied over Liquid Rubber waterproof membrane.
Safe & easy application using brush or a roller.
PREMATHANE is a one component, pigmented, elastic, high solid, aliphatic hybrid polyurethane coating with excellent UV stability used as a top coat for protection over exposed surfaces.
It cures with the humidity in the atmosphere to produce a membrane with uniform adhesion over the entire surface. It does not yellow/discolour when exposed to UV and natural element properties that meet the requirements of AS4654 by conforming to AS/NZS4858 and meets the Green Star Environmental criteria for internal and external areas.
- Simple application (roller or dedicated airless spray gun and unit)
- Strong and uniform adhesion on almost any type of surface
- Excellent UV Stability
- It does not discolour when exposed to sunlight
- Forms a seamless membrane without joints
- Provides excellent adhesion to almost any type of surface
- Provides excellent adhesion to ceramic tiles and glazed surfaces
- The waterproofed surface can be used for domestic pedestrian traffic
PREMATHANE is suitable for the following applications:
- Internal bathrooms, laundries and wet areas with positive falls
- External podiums, parapet walls, retaining walls and balconies with positive falls
- It can be used over many common substrates including rendered brickwork, block work, fibrous cement products, concrete, cement, Gyprock, timber and metal surfaces with priming required on these substrates
- PREMATHANE can be used for internal and external applications.
- PREMATHANE is paintable with conventional acrylic paint.
|Dimensions||35 × 35 × 35 cm|
Approx. 1 m2 per liter to give a 1mm dry film thickness over 2 coats
15L = 15m2
|How to Apply||
Ensure surface is clean and free of all coatings, laitance, dirt, dust, mould, grease or other contamination to leave a sound clean dry surface free of residue.
All surfaces are to be smooth and free of cracks, voids, protrusions and imperfection. Please refer to the Technical Data Sheet for crack instructions.
All metal surfaces should be clean and free of paint, oils, rust and other contaminants. PREMATHANE is to be laid on floors that provide positive falls to drainage outlets to eliminate water ponding.
Apply 2 thin coats ensuring good coverage is achieved. Allow to dry approx. 24 hours between coats.
Ideal as the finishing top coat over Liquid Rubber.
Pails should be stored in dry and cool rooms for up to 12 months. Protect the material against moisture and direct sunlight.