Elastoproof Joint Band B50 120mm x 10m
Innovative detailing system designed for waterproofing and sealing all types of joints, junctions and general areas subject to movement. Acting as the required system “bond breaker”, the B50 Joint Band will accommodate movement in longitudinal, lateral and transverse directions enabling high elongation, rupture resistance and up to 100% elastic recovery.
- High performance bond breaker
- Long term protection at critical movement zones
- Constructed of a high grade rubber compound that is reputure, chemical and water resistant
- Wall/floor junctions
- Substrate abutments
- Control joints, movement and expansion joints
Jointing Band is the ‘Flexible Zone’, a central mid section of rubber along the length of the Jointing Band that can accommodate movement in longitudinal, lateral and transverse directions. It’s used to detail membranes at volatile movement zones subject to expansion, vibration and flexing, such as:
- Wall/floor junctions and general substrate abutments.
- Control joints, movements and expansion joints.
- Pipes, penetrations and fixtures through wall and floor surfaces.
- Corner intersections between building surfaces.
|Dimensions||1000 × 12 cm|