Balcony Waterproofing Bundle for up to 15m2
Perfect for handymen and DIY enthusiasts!
All you need for waterproofing a balcony up to 15m2 included in this bundle:
- 15L Bucket Liquid Rubber
- 15L Bucket Premathane+ with reinforcing fibers (light grey)
- Geotextile Bandage 50m x 100mm
Don’t forget to read our Blog on How to Waterproof Balconies – The DIY Method HERE.
For handy DIY VIDEOS click HERE.
For all our customers who purchase a Liquid Rubber product, we have a FREE Guide to help complete your project with success! Click "Add to cart" and proceed to checkout page where you will find a downloadable PDF link for the Guide.
*ALL ORDERS INCLUDING: Free disposable gloves, Free Comprehensive Instructional Guide & Free Phone Helpline*
Things to consider:
- Is the balcony tiled? What is the underlying substrate?
- Give us a call to make sure that you are getting the right products to your specific project. Whilst this bundle is suitable for most balconies, it is a good idea to check beforehand.
- PH. (03) 8812 2918
- What is going to be the final substrate? Liquid Rubber & Premathane+ require either tiles, synthetic grass or the like to go on top in order to make it a trafficable surface. Do not place tables, chairs, pot plants etc. directly over the membrane as this can damage it.
- This bundle is designed for balconies up to 15m2 in size.
Application method: Brush or roller
How to waterproof your balcony:
- Ideally you would start of by removing the tiles and making sure that the substrate is in good condition. Make sure that the screeds are compliant with the Australian Standards.
- Preparation is key to any membrane application. Ensure that the surface is extremely clean from any dirt, dust etc. and dry. We recommend power washing the surfaces.
- Once the surface is dry, detail with Liquid Rubber and textile bandage all joins, corners, perimeter up to 100mm high to create a skirting, penetrations etc.
- Apply 2 overall coats of Liquid Rubber allowing to dry approx. 24 hours in between coats.
- Apply 2 coats of Premathane+ with fibers, again allowing to dry approx. 24 hours in between coats.
- Once the membrane is fully cured, finish of by tiling, installing synthetic grass or the like. CALL US if you have any questions at all! We want to help your project succeed. PH. (03) 8812 2918
Curing time: 24-48 hours between layers, final membrane cured in approx. 5-7 days
For more information about waterproofing balconies click HERE.
Frequently Asked Questions –
Contact Us –
Phone: 03 8812 2918
Comodo Secure Shopping provides unbeatable security for secure online shopping. For more details visit:
Awesome product, easy application.. Highly Recommend!
Was my first time using it seamed to work well. I used for a rust protection on a box gutter. Would like to see how it last during Perth's hot summer.
What an excellent product, easy application and super effective where other products have failed!
Quick delivery and both Liquid Rubber and Top Coat do exactly what is promised. Would definitely recommend these products.
Easy to use & easy to deal with.
Worked well, easy to apply.
We use Liquid Rubber all the time as Maintenance Crew for retail remedial works - particularly roofs - it is a fabulous product, easy to use and cost effective.
Ian from Westfield Maintenance Geelong Vic
I cannot thank you enough for not only the great product but the advice you gave us about the sagging Clip Lock roof. As soon as I got up on the roof after our call it was like someone took the blind fold off me. For years I have been chasing holes but now I could see that everywhere I had sagging Clip Lock is where all the bad leaks are. We just had the tail end of a cyclone with half a year's worth of rain dropped in two days here in Perth and I am happy to report 100% no leaks.
Thank you once again,
D. & J. Byrne.
Thank you for your advice and the bandage which we have put to use. We have found Liquid Rubber to be a very easy product to use on our paddle boat roof and upper deck. We are now looking forward to rain so that we can test your product and put the bucket chandeliers away!
|Dimensions||50 × 50 × 120 cm|