Bathrooms, Showers, Laundries & Wet Areas
Waterproofing bathrooms, showers, kitchens,laundries and wet areas is an easy job with Liquid Rubber.
All you need is a paint brush.
- Does not require a primer.
- Requires very little preparation making your waterproofing project a job possible for the handy-person to complete.
- Membrane is flexible so moves with the structure.
- An outstanding waterproof membrane with the ability to withstand permanently wet conditions.
- Eco-friendly - no odour and free of dangerous fumes and so suitable for the applicator in warm and/or confined areas.
- When the membrane is cured, it is suitable to be covered with a variety of toppings, renders, tiles and screeds.
Shower base waterproof membrane using Liquid Rubber
Watch Video Here!
Suitable for bonding over:
- Wet area timber, plasterboard and structural sheeting
- Concrete, render and masonry
- Fibre cement sheeting and plywood
While Liquid Rubber is easy to apply, you must take great care to cover all areas in bathrooms and wet rooms you are waterproofing with an emphasis on thorough application.