Balcony,Decks, Basements & Building Structures
Do you have leaking balconies ?
- Liquid Rubber is a great product for home owners and do-it-yourself handy people - there are so many uses around the house. Requires only one application and best of all it is easy to apply and clean up afterwards.
- Liquid Rubber will waterproof existing balconies and also ideal for new construction.
- All you have to do to re-new the old surface is make sure perfectly clean & dry. The existing surface has to be firmly adhered to the substrate.
- If your exiting tiles etc. are cracked or compromised you may have to pull up the existing surface and membrane and then apply Liquid Rubber.
- Liquid Rubber coatings are applied with a roller or brush, and is the ideal substrate to lay a variety of finishing surfaces - tiles, pebble mix, acrylic paving paint or many other toppings.
- Liquid Rubber membranes succeed where older traditional waterproof products fail; extremely flexible so moves with structures, seamless (no joins for future leaks), safe to use and eco-friendly.
Seal & Waterproof Timber
Bathroom Waterproofing Membranes
- Use Liquid Rubber for construction residential, factories, warehouses, and garages to seal penetrations in concrete and masonry, wood, and metal.
- Use Liquid Rubber for under slab as moisture barrier & permanently seal gaps preventing water or vapour leakage.
- The elastic nature of the product means that it will move with the building and not crack or pull loose from the surface it is adhered to, giving a permanent waterproof seal.
- Liquid Rubber will adhere to different materials and have sufficient flexibility and elasticity to resist cracking and tearing due structural movement.
- Seal around vents, and drains or where pipes pass through concrete or foundation walls.
Large Commercial Balcony Restoration & Repairs: Building Services Australia
Seal & Waterproof floor bearers and joists.
Seal around Pipes & Penetrations